Clever Ideas promotes a high level of responsible behavior and aims to maintain a service that meets the needs of our customers. To this end, Clever Ideas has created this Acceptable Use Policy to:
• Define acceptable practices for the use of any Clever Ideas service
• Protect the interest, reputation and resources of Clever Ideas and its clients against abuse.
By using any of a Clever Ideas service, the client acknowledges that he has read, understood and agrees with the terms, conditions and notices of this regulation. This PUA is used in conjunction with Clever Ideas' Terms of Sale and Privacy Notice.
In the event that the client resells or repackages Clever Ideas services to offer them to their final clients, the client must ensure that users are aware of and comply with this acceptable use policy, otherwise it is possible to terminate the contract with the user owner.
Clever Ideas complies with all applicable laws regarding privacy referred to in the Privacy Notice.
Any complaints or questions regarding any violation of this AUP may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Clever Ideas will reasonably investigate incidents related to such violations and clients shall provide reasonable assistance and properly cooperate with any law enforcement or regulatory authority to investigate reports of criminal, illegal, or inappropriate conduct.
2-RIGHT OF MODIFICATION
Clever Ideas reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time. Said modification will take effect as soon as it is published on the website. The use of a Clever Ideas service after publishing modifications or an update to the PUA will constitute the customer's acceptance of the new or additional terms that result from those modifications.
Clever Ideas cannot monitor, control and censor the Internet or any content sent or received by the client, its clients or a subscriber, and will not attempt to do so. In no case, Clever Ideas will be responsible for the activities of its clients (or any of its end users or account holders) for any damages resulting from the incorrect, inappropriate, offensive, illegal or illicit use of the services established in this Acceptable use policy or any direct, indirect damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data. The responsibility to avoid harmful activities as set out in this Acceptable Use Policy rests primarily with the customer.
It is not common practice for Clever Ideas to monitor customer communications to ensure they comply with Clever Ideas policy or applicable law. However, Clever Ideas reserves the right, where possible, to implement technical mechanisms to avoid any violation of this AUP.
In the event Clever Ideas becomes aware of harmful communications, Clever Ideas has the exclusive power to determine what measures are relevant given the circumstances and can take immediate action, without taking into account the curing periods that may be established in the Terms of Sale.
Clever Ideas is not responsible for the security of communications transmitted through the services and infrastructure of Clever Ideas. Customers are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their usernames and passwords. Clients may not transfer their account to anyone without the prior written consent of Clever Ideas.
Clever Ideas products and services may not be used by clients who:
• Violate any law, regulation or tariff treaty.
• Violates the acceptable use policies of the networks, applications, equipment or services accessed through the Clever Ideas network.
• Infringe the intellectual property and privacy rights of Clever Ideas or others.
• Involves deceptive online marketing practices.
For reference only, some prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Attempting to interfere with or deny service to any user or host (for example, denial of service attacks);
• Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to the data, accounts, hosts, servers, systems or networks of this site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this site, all the Clever Ideas services or the of any other party;
• Falsify header information, user identification or user information;
• Introduction of malicious programs on the network (for example, viruses, Trojans, etc.).
• Monitor or scan the networks of others without permission (for example, port scanning)
• Successful attempts or breaches of security or interruption of communication over the Internet, including, without limitation to access data, machines or networks to which the client is not a recipient or user or log in to a server or account of that the client is not expressly authorized to access.
• Execute any form of network monitoring (eg packet analyzer) that intercepts data not intended for the customer;
• Using any program / script / command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a third-party client terminal session, through any means, whether locally or over the Internet;
• Sending unsolicited spam through the Clever Ideas network;
• Transmit or receive infringing copyright material, including but not limited to copyrighted music, video, software, books, programs or other published material;
• Transmit or receive obscene, indecent, offensive, racist, defamatory, excessively violent,
• Other activities, whether legal or illegal, that Clever Ideas or any of its suppliers or equal partners determines to be detrimental to its clients, subscribers, operations or reputation, including.
5-CONSEQUENCE OF A PROHIBITED USE
A violation of this AUP by a client or a client's own user is considered a violation of this PUA by the Clever Ideas client. Clever Ideas may take immediate action, regardless of the cure periods in the Agreement, in response to such violation, including, but not limited to, termination of the Agreement.
Additionally, customers who violate this PUA may incur criminal or civil liability. Clever Ideas may refer the offender to civil or criminal authorities for prosecution and, if necessary for the related investigation, will cooperate fully with the relevant government authorities.
In the case of activities prohibited by the client or the client's own user, Clever Ideas reserves the right to charge the client to cover the administrative expenses related to these activities, including, but not limited to, the recovery of the costs of the identification of offenders and restriction or termination of access to services.
6-COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All website design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement are the intellectual property of Clever Ideas and its rights are reserved.
The Clever Ideas trade name and brand, the Clever Ideas logo, and all other related names, design marks, product or characteristic names are registered trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Clever Ideas.
Clients acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on this site or through any Clever Ideas service. Nothing on any Clever Ideas website shall be construed or implied in such that it confers any right or license to any intellectual property rights, content, technology, system, process or related material belonging to Clever Ideas by virtue of what is displayed or posted on any Clever Ideas website.